We are excited to announce that we have obtained matching grants from The Wildflower Foundation and an anonymous donor which will potentially raise $200,000 for Hospeace House. We are titling this, “The Wildflower Challenge”. These donors will match $100,000 of community donations but we need to raise this dollar amount by November 2024. Every donation will count toward this challenge and this money will support Hospeace House for the next year.
- Monthly donation – Example: a monthly donation of $50 for a year could covers the care of a resident for one day.
- Single donations of $15, $25, $50, $100 or more are critical also, because each one contributes to reaching our needed budget.
- Family Foundations and Business donations, if donated annually, helps build a sustainable funding base.
- Estate Planning/Endowment - consider making the Hospeace House a part of your legacy.
- Take your Required Minimum Distribution (at age 72 or older) and make a tax-free charitable gift of a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your traditional IRA account to Hospeace House.
- Make a Stock Donation via Every.org. (see below)
- Donate through United Way Annual Campaign. We are donor #2346.
- Donate Goods... View our Household Wish List
- Services donations by businesses will help reduce our expense budget.
Wildflower Challenge 2023 Results
The Wildflower Challenge 2023 of $60,000 Matching Dollars Is Successfully Complete!
As of June 12, 2023, the donation amount was: $62,186
So many people have contributed to this SUCCESS! Thank You All! And a special thank you to the two foundations that provided the matching dollars. Watch for other opportunities to support the Hospeace House through “challenges” like this and our other upcoming Event.
The Wildflower Challenge was a huge success thanks to people such as yourselves. This challenge brought out many different “challenges” within our community and those that surround Hospeace House. In addition to donations via our website and in response to our mailings and facebook posts some community members were very creative in their fundraising;
Kathy Mincer and her February month of Young Living Oils campaign
1808 Tattoo for donating their proceeds to March appointments.
Ed Joseph and his stunning stained glass yard stakes
Tim Williams and his very successful yard sale
The Naples Central School Interact Group
The Naples Cub Scouts and their pancake breakfast
A very special thank you to those families that listed Hospeace House to receive donations in honor of a loved one passing.
Guidestar Gold Seal Of Transparency
Our organization earned a 2018 Gold Seal Of Transparency on GuideStar USA.